How To Make Yahoo Your Homepage On Google Chrome
How can you set Yahoo as your default homepage in Google Chrome? If you are looking for an answer to this query. In this article, we will discuss how to make Yahoo my homepage. So, you have come to the correct spot! If you are a Yahoo user and would want to make Yahoo your default browser, follow these steps. The steps are outlined in this article for your convenience. It is determined by your browser. Every browser has its own set of preferences.
What Is The Best Way To Make Yahoo My Homepage?
To choose from, there are many browsers to choose from. Every browser has a distinct configuration for establishing Yahoo as the default homepage. It is entirely up to you whatever web browser you want to use. Throughout this tutorial, you will encounter the following web browsers:
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
Safari Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer Mozilla Firefox
In Yahoo, you can view the settings for any of these browsers, including how to change your homepage.
Read More: How To Create Outlook Account
Yahoo May Be Set As Your Default Homepage In Google Chrome.
To make Yahoo my homepage, just follow the procedures outlined below.
- To begin, choose the ‘Menu’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, choose the ‘Settings’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down the page and click on the show home button’ at the bottom of the page.
- Now, choose ‘Enter custom web address’ from the drop-down menu.
- After that, go to the Yahoo website that you wish to use as your default home page. (For example, www.yahoo.com, news.yahoo.com, and so on.)
- Continue to the bottom of the page and choose ‘Open a particular page or group of pages.’
- To create a new page, choose ‘Add a new page.’
- It will automatically set Yahoo as the default homepage from now on.
- Set Yahoo as your default homepage in Firefox.
Take The Following Actions.
- To access the menu, click on it.
- Select ‘Option’ from the drop-down menu.
- A new tab will appear, and you should choose ‘Home.’
- Custom URLs may be found under the heading ‘homepage and new windows.’
- After that, in the ‘Paste a URL’ field, insert a Yahoo address.
- Now that your Firefox is ready to open, you may go to the Yahoo URL that you specified as the home page.
- Set Yahoo as your default homepage in Internet Explorer.
- To begin, choose the gear symbol from the toolbar.
- Now, choose ‘Internet Option’ from the drop-down menu.
- Following that, under the ‘General’ tab, you will notice the choice for ‘Home Page.’
- Fill in the blanks with the Yahoo URL that you wish to use as your homepage.
- After that, press the OK button.
- Set Yahoo as your default homepage in Safari.
Read More: How To Create New Account Yahoo
The First Step Is To Launch Safari On Your Apple iPhone.
- To make changes, choose ‘Edit.’
- Select ‘Preferences’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ‘Safari opens with’ option from the drop-down menu.
- After that, choose ‘Homepage’ from the drop-down menu and input the Yahoo URL.
- After that, you may include the Home button on the toolbar.
- Select ‘View’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Customize Toolbar’ from the drop-down menu.
- Drag the home button into the toolbar of the safari browser after that.
- Configure Yahoo as your default homepage in Microsoft Edge.
Read More: Can You See Who Views Your Facebook 2021
Follow The Steps Outlined Below:
- To begin, choose the menu option from the drop-down menu.
- After that, choose ‘Settings.’
- Select the option ‘A particular page or pages from the drop-down menu under ‘Open Microsoft Edge with.’
- Now, in the provided area, type in your Yahoo email address.
- After that, hit the ‘Enter’ key.
Follow techr.org for the Latest Technology Update and news.