Best Cloud Hosting Companies in 2020
Best cloud companies in 2020 are required by people doing different jobs especially those handling the applications, services, software, and the infrastructure. This helps them in getting access to cloud services. This has made the cloud service providers quite popular and it brings home heavy investment as well. Here in this article, we have tried to give all the information that a cloud service seeker is looking for. We have all the essential details that you are looking for regarding the best cloud companies 2020 along with the details of the best cloud companies to invest in 2020.
What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing is a process that has become extremely popular in the world of computing and electronics. With the growth of the business sector, this has become an extremely popular option as well. It is a web-based computing process that allows people in different businesses and other working setups to get access to different computing services. Usually, these services include processing, memory, database, virtual machines, storage, and messaging. The list can go on. The user has to pay according to the usage of the sources and consumption. In this way, the process is similar to other utilities that we use and pay for like the telephone connection or electricity. The more you use the more you pay.
Why choose cloud computing?
The people prefer getting access to the best cloud companies because these can be advantageous in the following ways:
- The need for regular IT services is minimized as the cloud computing can reduce the monthly cost of the hardware, servers, databases, and even the licenses. The cloud adds all these services to one account and then it is handled accordingly.
- The services are available round the clock. The cloud service provider manages all the tasks and so the need for additional manpower is minimized as well.
- There is nothing to worry about the updating of the software as it could happen automatically when it is required.
- It is possible to scale up or scale down according to the individual needs and requirements.
- All the support work is done reliably as the centers are located in all necessary locations and so it becomes possible to work confidently.
How does cloud computing work?
To understand the working of the top cloud companies it is essential to understand the three categories of the said. The experts have differentiated it into three different categories:
- SaaS or as it is called Software as a Service is developed by some other person and is then used by the business owners as per their personal needs and requirements.
- Paas or Platform as a Service ensures a complete development in any cloud service and it helps the users in the test, debugging deployment tools, and dev.
- IaaS or Infrastructure as a Service helps in getting the IT computing infrastructure. It helps in replacing the old systems with the new one, storage, backup, website hosting, operating systems, and the servers.
Top cloud service provider
Here are the 5 top cloud computing companies that all business owners are looking for.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Launched back in 2002 this company is owned by the popular Amazon company. Today it is one of the best cloud service providers. It is a comprehensive yet very broad option among the cloud service providers that gives access to more than 165 features. Today it has millions of customers and is earning handsome revenues. In 2018 it had earned a profit of $25.6 which was increased to $33 billion in the year 2019. The key services offered by the AWS include
- Simple storage service
- Elastic compute cloud
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Simple email service
- Relational database service
It can get more than 40 compliances for several countries. These certifications fall into four categories Foundational, Associate, Professional, and Specialty.
Microsoft Azure has become popular in a very short period. The trust and reliability are worth quoting as it has become able to win a contract worth 410 billion from the US government. The revenues are growing at a high speed which itself is the sign of its reliability and the growing trust of the clients on its services. It is known as an intelligent cloud service. After acquiring its services the user can have access to the following services:
- AI + Machine Learning, Analytics
- Windows Virtual Desktop.
- Security and Storage,
- Developer Tools
- Mixed Reality
- Microsoft Azure Stack
- Internet of Things
It has 90 certifications that can be used worldwide.
Established by IBM this cloud service provider is great for the businesses. It helps the user to reach out for the IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS services. They follow three cloud models being hybrid, public, and private. The services offered include
- Cloud Packs,
- Dev Tools,
It is the most heard name in the world of best cloud companies in 2020. associated with the team Google it is considered the most reliable one. The services are not much different from the services offered by the previous but it also includes the others like those mentioned below
- Hybrid and multi-cloud
- Developer tools
- Health services
- Media and gaming
It is possible to acquire services in more than 200 countries. The recent coverage detail shows that it can be used in 20 regions of 61 zones. The annual revenue is approximately 4 8 billion.
This cloud service is provided by the popular Oracle corporation. It allows us to use all the three basic services along with DaaS that is known as the Data as a service. It helps the user in the following ways
- Load Balancing,
- DNS Monitoring,
The list of cloud services keeps on increasing with the increasing work needs. So far the azure and AWS top the list. Considering the growing competition the others are striving hard as well. To choose the best cloud companies in 2020, it is very important to have in mind the usage and the requirement along with the affordability.